Saturday, May 7, 2011

Add Another Name to the List of Stars Who Are Upset with Donald Trump




Another name can be added to the list of celebrities who are upset with Donald Trump, following highly public disputes between the “Celebrity Apprentice” host and Jerry Seinfeld, Whoopi Goldberg and Robert De Niro, among others.Wanda Sykes has joined the fray, reports the Vancouver Sun. Sykes, an actress, producer and writer known for her appearances on “Curb Your Enthusiasm” and “The New Adventures of Old Christine,” criticized Trump over his comments about President Obama, the story notes.“He wants people to be talkin’ about him. I thought he would be happy enough to finally have a decent season of 'Celebrity Apprentice' but, you know, he had to make a little bit more noise than that, I guess," she said.Sykes added that she would never appear on "Celebrity Apprentice" and refuses to watch it. "If I wind up on that show, it’s all over for me, I really messed up. I killed somebody. I murdered a whole family," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment