Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Charlie Sheen Being Pursued by Popular Sitcom




The creator of a popular sitcom that is taping its final season reportedly is trying to get Charlie Sheen to appear on the show, TV Guide says.The final season of HBO's "Entourage" kicks off July 24 and will include in guest appearances by "The Big Bang Theory's" Johnny Galecki, "Hawaii Five-0's" Scott Caan and New York sports stars Alex Rodriguez, Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire, according to the story.If creator Doug Ellin gets his way, Charlie Sheen will also appear on the comedy. Ellin told the publication, "I called his manager and was told maybe I'd get him. But I'm still waiting for Charlie to call me back. I'd come up with something good."The show will be filming until mid-June, so there's still time for Sheen to hop on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment